Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Violette Field Threads {Animal dolls}











Today I'm going to share a little project I recently made!

        Violette Field Threads released their new animal dolls yesterday and they are so sweet!
 The owl doll pattern (shown above) comes with a gathered skirt, collar and floral headband(not pictured above). The dolls fit the 18" doll patterns also designed by Violette Field Threads!



   I decided to make the Owl first while I wait for more fabric to arrive so I can make some Deer dolls! ;) The instructions, as always, were very easy to follow. With no hand stitching these dolls can be sewn up fairly quickly! They are a great project if you have a lot of scraps around like I do. :)


For my next Owl doll I used some brighter floral fabrics!




 The wings on the owl are so fun to use your favorite decorative stitches on!
            If you can't already tell I'm obsessed with these dolls! If you want to purchase the pattern(trust me- you won't regret it!) I've included the links below! Thanks so much for stopping by! <3



Click for: animaldollbundle

Click for: owlpattern


No comments:

Post a Comment